1) Buyer, issue his full ICPO with Financial Capability
Letter or Bank RWA, sends it to the Seller.
2) Seller issues
Full Corporate Offer to Buyer for analysis, Signature, seal and stamp.
3) Buyer returns
to Seller by e-mail the signed and sealed Full Corporate Offer (Electronic
Signature will be accepted).
4) Buyer and/or
Buyer’s Bank, send DRAFT TEXT (verbiage) of FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT, for the
Bank of Seller, with copy for Seller, analyze and accepted or NO, the terms
and conditions of the Financial instrument.
5) Seller issues,
a DRAFT CONTRACT to Buyer for analysis, Signature, seal and stamp
6) Buyer returns to Seller by e-mail the signed and sealed
contract (Electronic Signature will be accepted).
7) After Seller’s
Bank, approved the Terms and Conditions of the Financial Instrument, the Buyer
Bank’s, issue the Financial Instrument via SWIFT to the Seller’s Bank.
8) The Seller,
issue a “POP” via SWIFT, to Buyer’s Bank and Buyer’s Bank having received
the “POP” immediately activates the Financial Instrument
9) Seller starts shipping within 30 days after having
received Financial Instrument, activated.
10) Once the Ship is loaded and ready to sail, the Seller
send all documents, as stated and agreed in the “CONTRACT” for Buyer and his
Bank, the payment for Seller’s Bank must be released within three (03) days
from receipt of above mentioned documents.
11) The company assumes all shipping cost, insurance
and guarantee (CIF) until the vessel reaches the Buyer’s destination Port.
12) All additional costs are on the Buyer’s account.
COMERCIAL LTDA - Diretoria.